APPLICATION TO FUNDING
Mail-order pharmacy meetings are held four times per year, during which two to four business opportunities are presented. WINGS has a three step screening process including a short application, detailed application and in-person screening committee meeting.
Non-Washington based companies applying for funding should have either a Washington state connection (i.e. Board member, Investors, Team members based in Washington) or a local lead investor in their area.
Companies applying to MOP should:
- Have an unmet need and market that is scalable
- Demonstrate technical feasibility
- Show it is a good business for investment
- Have traction and/or external credibility
- If applicable: Have regulatory and/or reimbursement pathway strategy or approval
- Have IP protection and/or barrier to entry
- Have an exit strategy
- Be prepared to begin due diligence after the MOP investor meeting